Known Bugs in GraphApp
What known bugs exist in the current version of GraphApp?
The current version of GraphApp aims to provide exactly the same
set of features on all platforms. This set may be lacking some
necessary features at the moment, but of the features included,
there are no known bugs.
What features are missing?
There are a few areas which are still under development:
- Cursor shape and forced-movement is not yet
- Checkboxes which contain images are not ready.
- Scrollable text areas work, but need to be improved.
- Scalable text is not implemented, so currently
apps are limited to the exact sizes of the
bitmapped fonts included in the distribution.
This gives you at least "unifont 16",
"plain 8", "plain 16", and "serif 16".
- Using operating system fonts is allowed,
but works only for ISO Latin-1 text so far.